Alternate Glyphs

Can anyone tell me how to do this? All the ending letters change as you type. What do you call this?


Done some searching and I think this one’s called Glyphs Substitution. Can we do this in Fontself?

These specific substitutions, actually called Contextual Substitutions, are not yet supported. Hopefully in a future update.

1 Like

Thanks, Franz! :slight_smile:

@franz On Creative Market there is a section with fonts made with Fontself, and there I saw this font called Santa Fiora SVG, when I see all the glyphs, I also see alternates and ligatures. So can those (alternates & ligatures) be made with Fontself in the meantime?

Welcome @Puck so yes alternates & ligatures have been supported in Fontself for a while, check the detailed help pages: