Can you test my braille font on this web page? (All good now)

This has been sufficiently tested for now, thanks!

I have repurposed ligatures to create this braille education page… and seem to have found some bugs. Would like to confirm with a few other people. Hoping a few of you can test and tell me what you see. It should take 2-3 minutes.

Still with me? Please go to out https://willcapellaro.github.io/Braille-Toolbox/contraction-composer.html and answer the following

1. What OS and browser are you using?
  2. Tell me if the placeholder text you see in the field matches the correct version in my screenshot. If it matches, keep going to 2 and 3. If it doesn’t, please screenshot what you get and stop there.
  3. Tell me what happens when you paste “your braille here” in the field (don’t include quotes), is it correct, does it match the incorrect version in the screenshot, or something else?
  4. Tell me what happens when you type “your braille here” in the field - is it correct, does it match the incorrect version in the screenshot, or something else?

Many thanks to anyone who takes the time to do this!

Hello willcapellaro, here is Valeriy. I’m using OS 10.14.6 (Mojave) on a Mac and Firefox Browser.
I did follow your instructions ( copy and paste “your braille here” without quotes), typed the same text
and it was OK, both times it matched the correct version in the screenshot. I hope it will help you.
Thanks an all the best.

That’s great news @zevs , thanks!

Hallo willcapellaro

1. MacOS BigSur and Safari
  2. correct
  3. paste correct
  4. type correct
    Hope it helps. All the best Sabine

Ivan here. Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7 with Chrome Version 88.0.4324.192
All correct: the initial example, type and paste.

Good luck!!!

Thanks @neogrey and @Golgery