Extension panel is empty/suggestion how to solve problem faster

so i had troubles with fontself, my panel was empty and i watch https://help.fontself.com/en/articles/923399-extension-panel-is-empty this explanation. And I must say it very bad one, firs of all i dont have at all that Node option in my windows defender app and when i try that last solution and it poorly and confused written

On Windows, from your CMD app:

• Run regedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Adobe/CSXS.11
  • Add a new entry PlayerDebugMode of type string with a value of 1
  • If you ever want to turn it off again (which we recommend) just run change the PlayerDebugMode of type string with a value of 0 .

so seeing this i was thinking that i need to run CMD then inside of CMD to type regedit > HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Adobe/CSXS.11 (or another number depends on my version of illustrator-i get that).
So my suggestion is that you make videos instead how to do it, it would be like 15-30 sec video and i think you should do it.

Hi, we don’t have access to a PC at the moment but you can see how to do it on this screenshot:

i fix it, but for some other new members i think explanation is poorly executed, that screenshoot is more helpful. But i suggest that you ppl make short video about it. But sc doesnot show how you get there and that you need to click right click, then new string, and to write down those values. And i think it can be problem for lot of users. I guess you ppl dont want buyers to ask for refund because you ppl poorly executed explanation. there is much more operationh to do it instead of just showing sreenshoot