I recently added a large number of characters that are essential for customers and Monotype’s requirements. I made sure to type in all the characters and symbols that you need to input on Fontself for each of the characters created. Saved and opened the font file. When it opens up to the install window, it shows a basic looking font that I didn’t create with my font in random places at a small size. It’s also missing the extra characters I added. Weird thing is, when I originally saved this file using only letters and numbers, it saved fine and shows up in the install window perfectly. I only have this problem after adding all the extra characters. Attached is what I’m talking about.
Hello and welcome to the forum.
There is no attachment with your post because you are brand new to the forum. You can send it directly to me, if you like, at urs7000 (at) yahoo.com .
Then I’ll be happy to take a look at it.
BTW Fontself is now at version 3.5.6. Update it.
Hello, I emailed you the photo and details of my problem a while back. I haven’t heard back from you.