Issue with Exporting

I get an error message when I try and install a font I’ve created. I didn’t have any problem with a bitmap font I created. But its saying that the vector version is not a valid font file. I’m not sure what the problem is.

1 Like

Ok, so first make sure you exported it from the latest Fontself release (we just pushed 2.3.0), you can get it through this link: https://v.fontself.com/LicenseKey

If it doesn’t work, then please send the font file to hello@fontself.com so we can investigate.

1 Like

The same problem but exporting from Illustrator version - any thoughts?

1 Like

I’ve found that I was able to export on my mac. I downloaded it from creativemarket.

I’m running Windows 10 with Photoshop and I’m having the same problem. Have you found a solution? The normal fonts I create seem to work fine. But when I add alternate glyphs Windows doesn’t recognize it as a valid font file.

1 Like

I found that if I convert the file then it is usable on my pc. I think it has something to do with mac coding. Because I had no problems installing it on my mac. I used an online converter and it worked perfectly. Which I’m very happy about. I just thought I’d let others know.

1 Like