Unable to activate for both Illustrator/Photoshop

I’ve attached both errors from each app. We are using adobe Photoshop and Illustrator 2018. We receive these errors once we click to activate the license we received. I believe we are able to use the software however once we close the application, it will repeat the issues. An update to the adobe products is coming soon for my user, however I believe it should still work regardless. Any support for this issue?

Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 (19.0)
Adobe Illustrator CC 2018 (22.0.1)

*I’ve got more than 1 image to submit as a problem, how can I supply all the images and files for support?

1 Like

1 Like

Hi Edward!

Sorry for the delay :wink:

Could you click on “Send Logs” from the top right corner of the extension and send me the the zip file that will appear on your desktop (either here or to hello@fontself.com)
I will check what’s happening here and get back to you asap!

Best

1 Like

Hey Joel,

I’ll do that right now with the user. It might be a day or two as the user is working on a big project. She told me it ask for the activation each time she launches the programs, however it does work. Just trying to avoid it popping up each and everytime. Hopefully the logs can give you some insight into it!

1 Like

So believe it or not, we got this to work Joel.

We had to manually create the logs folder in …\Appdata\Roaming\Fontself\logs

Once we did that, it worked perfectly. Why didn’t it create the log files during installation, not sure.

2 Likes