Which Languages Cover Advanced Characters in Font Template

Hi guys,

I just really would like to know the advanced character set from the font template provided the Fontself fly-out panel. How many language covers these characters? Can I get the detailed list of languages? This is because when I sell my font I would have to mention the languages that covers my font so people who speaks or write those languages have the info about capabilities of the font.

Also I see some other font makers use more advanced characters and punctuations such fractions. Do you have any other personal use template?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Shemul :wink:

This is a good question that could benefit others too :+1:
I can’t give you an answer at the moment. I’ll ask my colleague @franz about it, but it could take a few days as he’s on summer holidays :beach_umbrella: He’s the template master :man_artist:

Hi, the Fontself template covers major Western European Latin languages plus a few others (it covers most of the Adobe Latin 1 set): Afrikaans, Basque, Breton, Catalan (without the l-dot), Danish, Dutch, English, Faroese, Finnish, French, Gaelic, German, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Javanese (Latin), Malay (Latin), Norwegian, Portuguese, Sami (Southern), Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, and Walloon.

We are currently investigating different solutions to provide your with more specific templates, stay tuned in the future.

1 Like

Are you guys planning on covering Cyrillic alphabet?